Manager of Technical Services Europe
- Strong technical understanding of maintenance activities as it relates to aircraft / engine overhaul including but not limited to:
- Engine Overhaul Management
- Aircraft/Engine Delivery/Redelivery Management
- Pre-purchase Review
- Engine Borescopes
- Material Purchase Management
- Expert Witness credentials (helpful but not required)
- Calculate and negotiate maintenance reserves
- Responsible for all technical aspects of aircraft and engine deliveries, acceptance and returns
- Ability to negotiate key technical aspects of lease and redelivery
- Audit planning and assessment of technical audits
- Good working knowledge of the aircraft leasing industry, its standards, an an excellent working knowledge of aviation regulations.
Background of Candidate (Minimum requirements)
- Minimum of a relevant Bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ work experience in the aviation technical field including a minimum of 5 years in a similar technical role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self Starter
- Problem solver that works well independently as well as on a team
- Prior work at an MRO in a senior level technical position
For information on job openings at Aviation Management, LLC. please contact our HR Department at:
Aviation Management, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity through its workforce. Applications and resumes are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or disability.
As Aviation Management, LLC continues to grow, the need for talented, creative, and committed people continues to increase. If you are interested in working for a progressive and successful company, then now is the time to check out the latest career opportunities.
Aviation Management, LLC. is a company committed to offering a competitive compensation package that provides security and financial protection for employees and their families.